Wednesday, March 29, 2017

        BISHOP & POPE  BLANCH  AS  QUEENSLAND  LAWYER
                    CANONIZES  HIS  OWN   BLURB  WRITER
                WHILE  IMPEACHING  97%  OF  HER  COLLAGUES

AFTER  TWO HOURS PENANCE WATCHING CONGRESSSMEN, BISHOP HILL'S FLOCK  UTTER SOME CONTRADICTORY  LENTEN PRAYERS AT  BOTH  THE  BISHOP'S HILL:
I would hope that my views on this subject were well known on BH however it is obvious that Mann was a far better communicator than the other panel members :(
I thought in particular that Judith came over as scatter brained and vague, I speak as I find as usual.
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:29 PM | Registered CommenterDung
The best line was Judith's last in her oral testimony. "Let's make climate science great again." Trumped everything else.
Happy Brexit day, Josh.
Mar 29, 2017 at 10:37 PM | Unregistered CommenterRud Istvan

AND ANTHONY WATTS' TABERNACLE: ristvan says March 29 2017 at 2:21 pm
 Watched the whole thing this afternoon...in my opinion the most important written testimony was Christy’s... & the most thoughtful was Curry’s.  She has been going deep into the philosphy and epistemology of science and the scientific method... that is why I was so honored to have Judith do a foreword to my last ebook. She wanted me to put words in her mouth as a thank you for many guest posts. i refused to do so. She wrote a beautiful foreword anyway. 
She is a climate science saint.