Saturday, March 12, 2016

                    ARE  JOE  AND   MISTER HAT  RELATED ?

STAND-UP GREAT JOE BAST RIFFS SIT-DOWN CROWD OF 9
AT HEARTLAND'S NEW BREITBART FREEDOM CENTER 
"I'm going to prove there us no consensus on global warming... Have temperatures risen? Yes they have ... I think there is a statistically significant impact on climate from human activity ... it's probably measurable...OK? 

This whacky Australian blogger doesn't sound like an objective guy to me, he's published a book on the subject ... he claims to have found 97% of articles published from 1997 to 2011 endorsed the view that human activity is responsible for some warming, OK? 

I agree with that, hmmm... I guess I'm part of the 97%. He's biased , so we should not trust this guy - it's just like Naomi Oreskes effort.

Christopher Monckton says this project was not a scientific investigation but a public relations exercise... well, sorry."